You can make a difference!
The Parent Club strives to make a positive impact on the classroom environment and student programs. All of this is achieved through the fundraising and volunteer efforts of Leland parents.
||Make A Donation - Your donation in any amount is always appreciated. Use the donation form to mail in your donation, or click the 'Donate Now' button at the left to make a donation of any amount through PayPal.
Your student benefits!
Funds raised through Parent Club Membership are used for:
- Technology and the Classroom - requests from Admin/Faculty/Technology Committee
- Teacher Wish Lists - requests for items that are not provided by the district. This brings new or updated technology to the campus.
- Senior Recognition Awards - awarded to nominated seniors during the senior awards event
- Graduation Event - A safe and sober graduation event.
- Senior Brunch - brunch for seniors on the morning of graduation rehearsal.
You can help!
- Volunteer for one or many events, there are plenty of opportunities to get involved!
- Become a member and support the Parent Club financially
A Message from the President
Parents, you can make a difference! The Leland High School Parent Club allows you to express your point of view and promote real action. Come learn what is going on around campus , what the administration's priorities are and how Leland is seeking to offer the best possible educational experience for your student.
The Parent Club offers istudent recognition awards, helps teachers with special funding requests, meets with and advocates issues with the staff, and generally represents Leland parents' interests regarding a multitude of school topics.
Many of your friends and neighbors have joined already. Please take this opportunity to get involved. The Parent Club meets on the second Thursday of the month (unless otherwise posted), while school is in session. You can download the Donation Form from the menu on the left.
If you want more information please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leland Parent Club President